Monday 26 December 2011

Accumolo Wordpress Theme

Many moons ago before I engaged a design firm for my site, I was looking at various Wordpress aggregator themes. Accumolo was one of them and while reviewing my old notes, I took down some of the sites that was using the theme. It will be interesting to see how these sites are now.

  1. MusicEdNews.com : This was the first site I want to learn from should I opt for the Accumolo theme. The webmaster has done a good job in improving it. With PR4, there could still be a thing or two to learn from.
  2. pureitems.com : The site ceased to exist.
  3. Grape Daily : PR0. I doubt there was any update on the site.
  4. LakeMarySports.com: PR0. Like Grape Daily, there wasn't much updates.
  5. Scrappy Marketing: PR2. I believe there was sporadic updates much like my site. 
  6. IT Splat: PR1. Doesn't look at all like the usual Accumolo theme. Anyway, it has not been updated since last year.
  7. Naijaweb: Doman name up for sale.
  8. becomethemedia.com: Search results show becomethemedia.org and my browser warn that it is a malware site.
  9. Thesis Buzz: Not sure why it is not using Thesis instead. Anyway, the site has ceased to exist.
Of the nine sites, only two are still being updated and they are still using the Accumolo theme, which speaks volume of its reliability.

No comments:

Post a Comment