Sunday 29 January 2012

A more efficient way to track my banner ad?

In my previous post, I use a simple way of tracking my banner ad - that is to check if the number of referrals went up. However, this may not be very accurate. Also, my advertiser inform me that he would prefer that I give him a html code. That's when I found ClixTrac. The free service should be good enough for me.


  • Track clicks on each banner or link for up to 7 days or 100 clicks.


  • Track views/impressions on each banner for up to 7 days or 500 impressions.



  • I wonder if it will still work after 7 days or 100 clicks. Only one way to find out.

    Update:
    Start Date: 01-29-2012 Expires: 02-05-2012
    I realize that  there is a time stamp in my Ad. Meaning, it will no longer be free after 7 days.

    Back to the drawing board again.

    Update 30 Jan 2012
    There ain't any free service out there and it's not worthwhile to subscribe to services like ClixTrac and ClickMeter to track just one ad. I will stick to my original simple tracking.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment