Thursday 11 August 2011

myhosting.com

I am beginning to regret selecting myhosting.com. It's been almost 24hours and I have yet to receive a welcome email stating that my account is ready. It was stated that it would take approximately 5hours. I did manage to log into their portal and saw several applications failed to installed. I think they have a technical problem but still no excuse. Not keeping your promise is one thing. The lack of updates is equally frustrating. Customers hate being in the dark!

I have email to their support twice and got back to me after 4hours saying they will check and that's it. Even their automated acknowledgement email takes about an hour or so. Inmotion acknowledgement mail took just a few minutes!

I was given 48hrs by my existing host before they shut down my site. Time is of the essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment