Friday 12 August 2011

Reply from myhosting.com

I finally got a reply from myhosting.com after I demanded a refund.

Apologies for the delayed responses as the ticket was at another queue,...

Their explaination is kind of lame. I made it a point to send to two email addresses "vps@myhosting.com" and "virtual-server@myhosting.com" so what do they meant by another queue? It was only in my last email to "support@myhosting.com" did I get a reply.

In that case, why bother to send me this email:
Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at virtual-server@myhosting.com.

I'm going to scrutinize their service and support for the next 20 days. If it is really bad, I will insist for a refund and pay for the more expensive option. Although I come from a IT background, VPS is still pretty foreign to me and I may need some help to migrate my site. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading first time about this host and good information you have shared here.Website Hosting India

    ReplyDelete